We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, fill out a form, participate in a survey, review, contest or promotion, make a purchase, apply for a job or upload your resume, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, credit card and other payment information, age, location, your pet’s information (name, breed, date of birth, gender, etc.) and any other information you choose to provide.
Other Information We Collect
When you access or use our Services or transact business with us, we automatically collect information about you, including:
● Transactional Information: When you make a purchase or return, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details, purchase price, and date and location of the transaction.
● Log Information: We collect information related to your access to and use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, app version, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
● Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
● Visual Information: We utilize cameras in our stores for security purposes and to measure and observe customer traffic patterns to improve our stores and services.
● Location Information: We may derive the approximate location of your device from your IP address. In accordance with your device permissions, we may also collect information about the precise location of your device.
● Information Collected by Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies: We (and our service providers) use different technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.